Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Atelier Project


Our research practise 4 includes a project where we have to research and find suitable venues for our work. We can work on our own or with others and I have teamed up with Nadja and Rachel. We are all doing separate projects but are pulling them all together and documenting them through a blog. redthreadtrail.blogspot.com. You can follow our projects through our blog. I plan to do a home showing of some of my short art films along with some on Sonja's and Nadja's animation films. This will happen on 23rd February. It is the first of my exhibition projects so it is the one that I am focusing on now. Today I made a plinth for the projector. On Friday I have to make a poster.



Here is a pewter medal that I made inspired, and in honor of Malala Yousafzai and other brave young people who strive for an education that we take for granted. It is for the British Museum medal exhibition/competition. It is sandblasted on the underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment