Sunday 10 February 2013

Results in!


Well  we have our results. For me it was a surprise. I did not expect to do so well in the studio unit as I felt that I have been all over the place with my work. I had worked extremely hard and had really stretched myself, but was insecure about the outcomes. I managed an A.

My essay was not so good and I think that I have to accept that this part of the degree is always going to be a struggle however long I  take over it ..... scraped a B/C

Last week I stepped into a skipe session between UCA and two French colleges. Interesting. The small screen shape on the bottom right is what they could see of us. Interactive drawing! We did an impromptu performance of Nadja's knitted sleeves. If you want to know more you will have to follow the redthreadtrail on blogspot. 



Last week I put a painting into a local Art charity auction on Saturday. Spot the painting!








No comments:

Post a Comment