Thursday 14 February 2013

Painting finished!



My tutor suggested that we might set up an exhibition in the Atrium Space in college, so here it is. I organised it, and six fellow students helped to set it up. All the work looks fantastic. For my part it is great to have my painting out of the studio to make room for another canvas, and it is good to see it out of the mess of my studio space!
The new canvas has a black primer/base colour which is going to be interesting for me. When it is finished I would have made three large paintings. It would be great to see them exhibited together. I will have to work on that at college.
I plan to work on a smaller scale for the rest of the year...famous last words??




Krystina did the plaster beast in front of my painting and I think that they look great together!

No comments:

Post a Comment