Wednesday 16 April 2014

Dissertation results in


At last the agony of not knowing is over. I passed and with a good grade so I am very happy. Listen all you dyslexics out there. You might have to work twice as hard and the bibliography might drive you insane but with determination you can do it. I got an A grade. (a high or low one I don't know) but if I can do it after all these years ... it is worth the effort. I should mention that I did have some support.

I enjoyed my subject. 'How shrines relate to Contemporary Art Practice'. Now I can work on my degree show project without worrying.

My proposal for Le Havre nature reserve was not accepted. Somehow I am relieved as it would have been very close to the Whitstable Biennale which starts the day after our Private View on 30th May.
Note this diary date!

2 comments:

  1. My further advise would be as follows:
    If you are having problems with your research there is a wonderful network of support in the university library.
    Always try and ask for help before you get in a desperate state. There is dyslexia support but you need to ask for a test to check that you have this difficulty by having a test.
    As much as possible start reading and writing notes as soon as is possible.
    Save your writing (typing) as you go along. Try and save a copy on a memory stick that you update.
    Keep any text that you decide to take out in a file just incase you need to refer to it near the end of the dissertation.
    It is best if you compile your bibliography as you go along rather then leave it to the end. (keep two copies!)
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy eating is a way of balancing the food you eat to keep your body strong, energized, and well nourished. Healthy eating and drinking are the best things you can do for yourself. A healthy lifestyle is about eating well, feeling good and enjoying the food that you eat.
    can you write my assignment

    ReplyDelete