Saturday 11 January 2014

Assessment time


We have been back a week and have been setting up our work for studio assessment. I have been juggling time between doing dissertation, gathering and pulling together work from this last semester and also sorting out storm damage to my home. What ever I might have left out of the assessment will have to stay out now. It has been a crazy week. The studio is looking strangely tidy!


 I have three pieces in the outside spaces. All three have altered. The shrine paintings are part of an installation, with video, furniture and added detail/objects.

It started like this :


and then became this!



Other two pieces to be posted later. I might well try and get a better photograph of the insulation. This   piece will develop further after the assessment. Health and Safety and resource person told me that the back board would cost me £40 if I could not return it to its original state. (made me rather cautious). It looks best in the dim light around 5.00pm. This picture is rather bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment