Saturday 23 March 2013

So I have been continuing to paint on a large scale!


I thought that one go at working on a large scale would be enough, but not I have continued. There are problems with transportation and storage so I don't think that this phase will last long, while I do not have my own studio! They are all 2metres by 2metres so building a stretcher for them is not an option as they wouldn't fit through my front door! Just to update this post I will add that I have just made a portable stretcher especially for the first two paintings below which I think might benefit from having a frame. The other two work as banners.


 This painting replaced the other one that I had up in the Atruim space at college.


 This is work in progress.This needs to be mounted onto a stretcher.


This one is finished and hanging in the studio. It might to into the Crate exhibion.


This also might go to Crate. Probably only one will be hung.








No comments:

Post a Comment